The effective use of social media for accountants
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Edinburgh, 25 September 2019
Glasgow, 12 December 2019
This very practical and applied half day course provides lots of up-to-date, relevant and engaging examples of how to use social media to raise your profile and win new business.
What you will learn
The course offers practical insights into LinkedIn and Twitter (including a brief outline of YouTube and Facebook) and provides an overview of how they can be utilised on an individual and business level. Delegates will be guided through the mechanics of each site, which works best based upon personal and business needs and a strategy for managing social media content. It will provide a raft of the basic social media tools in order for you to be able to use them in your job the very next day.
Who should attend
This course is designed for accountants who want to realise their potential and win new business by focusing on and sharpening their online presence. It is primarily aimed at those with a basic knowledge of social media or those who wish to build upon their existing knowledge and get up to date with recent developments.
It is especially suited to accountants who are keen to build their client and third-party referrer bases, improve internal and external corporate communications, enhance their brand and enter into strategic alliances.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
The effective use of social media for professionals
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our Leadership and Management Development trainers are experienced practitioners who specialise in delivering interpersonal and management training for a host of organisations, including public sector, private practice and corporate organisations.
Many of our speakers are experienced executive coaches to senior executives and directors in some of the most well-known blue chip companies.
View full event details
- Understand the key business development strategies that can be applied to social media
- Develop smart strategies for utilising each social media platform to enhance personal and business reputation
- Successfully develop a larger business network using social media
- Understand recent trends in social media
- Develop your content strategy, learn how to prepare and write compelling copy and engage with audiences
- Integrate your social media strategy with a wider marketing strategy and share key business knowledge to win new business
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns
Tel: 0330 060 3303