The Bribery Act 2010
Price: £30 + VAT
The Bribery Act 2010 is far reaching in its scope and is intended to provide a more intensive mechanism to prosecute and control corruption and bribery in all its various forms. No firm or individual can afford to be without a working knowledge of the Act and an understanding of their obligations and the implications for themselves and their businesses. This course will help you understand the essentials of the Bribery Act 2010 and will give you a working knowledge of the structure of the Act and the offences it creates.
What you will learn
- Understand why the Bribery Act 2010 was enacted
- Understand the structure of the Act and its concepts
- Have a working knowledge of the criminal offences that the Act creates.
Who should attend
This module is intended to be a guide to the essential elements of the Act which will be of assistance to firms and individuals and their legal and compliance advisors.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Background to the Bribery Act 2010
- The essential elements of the new offences it creates
- Consequences of breaches of the Act
- Implications for individuals and corporate bodies
Tel: 0330 060 3303