Technical update for busy accountants
Member price: £361 + VAT
Non-member price: £425 + VAT
London, 29 November 2019
What you will learn
- Learn about the latest changes to financial reporting standards
- Gain an overview of recent taxation developments
- Update yourself with current hot management accounting topics
- Refresh your leadership skills
Who should attend
All accountants and financial managers looking to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in Scotland.
Technical update for accountants in business
View full event details
Financial Reporting Update
The financial reporting update will consider developments in both UK GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- UK GAAP: FRS 102
- The Triennial Review 2017 - Incremental Improvements and clarifications
- Directors loans in small entities
- TECH 02/17 BL-– Distributable profits following FRS 102
- Where next for UK GAAP?
- International Financial Reporting Standards - a summary of recent and impending developments
- Key impacts of recent major standards, including revenue, financial instruments, leases, and insurance contracts
- Personal tax - update points
- Corporation tax and business tax update issues
- Employee taxation: keeping on top of tax-efficient remuneration
- VAT update, including possible post-Brexit models for VAT and customs duties
- Making Tax Digital - where are we now?
Management Accounting Update
- CGMA management accounting principles
- CGMA competency framework
- Business models
- Integrated reporting
Leadership Skills for Accountants
If you've ever had an opinion about how the world could be a better place or how something could be improved, it takes a leader to make it happen and turn that opinion into reality.
- Learn the simple secret of being a great leader
- Develop your ideas of how the world can be a better place
- Learn how to put the vision into action
- Build a plan to inspire others by your example
Tel: 0330 060 3303