Technical update for accountants in business
Member Price: £263.50 + VAT
Non - member price: £310.00 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
2018 dates to be confirmed
With a panel of expert speakers, this long-standing and popular course covers financial reporting and taxation, plus other topical issues affecting accountants in business. You'll find out how key changes over the past twelve months could affect your organisation and clients.
What you will learn
FRS & IFRS
- The developing issues arising from the introduction of FRS102
- The potential impact of the new IFRSs on leasing and revenue recognition
- Other developments in FRSs and IFRSs are and what they mean in practice.
- The impact of the new dividend tax
- Taxation of landlords – the new rules
- Relief for pension contributions
- Changes in National Insurance and state pensions
- New rules on employee expenses and benefits
- Termination payments
- Budget 2017 highlights
- 12 month round up
- Entrepreneurs Relief update
- Patent Box changes
- BEPS – where are we?
- Topical tax cases
Who should attend
This course will benefit all accountants who would like a comprehensive and topical technical update – whatever their field.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details