Technical update for accountants in business
Member Price: £272 + VAT
Non - member price: £320.00 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Aberdeen, 4 September 2018
Edinburgh, 5 September 2018
Glasgow, 6 September 2018
This long-standing and popular course covers financial reporting and taxation, plus other topical issues affecting accountants in business. You'll find out how key changes over the past twelve months could affect your organisation and clients.
What you will learn
FRS & IFRS
- The developing issues arising from the introduction of FRS 102
- The potential impact of the new IFRSs on leasing and revenue recognition
- Other developments in FRSs and IFRSs are and what they mean in practice
Personal and employee Tax issues
- Tax efficient extraction of profits from OMB companies - salary v dividends, loans etc
- An update on employee expenses and benefits - including salary sacrifice and termination payments
- Property tax update for individuals in 2018 - including the use of the 2017 £1,000 allowance
- Pension tax issues in 2018
Corporation Tax issues
- Review of the 2017 Budget provisions for companies, including the new loss relief provisions
- Contractor tax - where are we now?
Who should attend
This course will benefit all accountants who would like a comprehensive and topical technical update – whatever their field.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
Technical update for busy accountants
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow
Tel: 0330 060 3303