Tax update for the busy accountant
Member price: £127.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £150 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Glasgow, 21 November 2016
An update on the developments in tax which busy accountants who don’t specialise in tax need to be aware of.
What you will learn
- An awareness of recent and forthcoming tax developments
- An understanding of how to maximise the benefits and minimise the disadvantages of tax changes
Who should attend?
This course is intended for accountants and other professionals who need to be aware of recent and ongoing tax developments, problem areas and planning opportunities.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often taking their experience to very senior roles within practice and industry. Within our specialist group of presenters we have individuals who have progressed to partner level because of their technical expertise. Between them our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects, Vat. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers the areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- Key points from Budgets and Financial Statements
- Recent cases on allowable expenses
- Changes in capital allowances
- Developments in Corporation Tax
- Value Added Tax input tax and output tax
- Personal tax changes – interest, dividends and rental income
- Employee tax and PAYE
- The capital taxes: Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
- All other tax developments as they occur
Tel: 0330 060 3303