Tax planning for the sole trader, self employed, partnerships and LLPs
Member price: £136 + VAT
Non-member price: £160 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Inverness, 10 October 2017
Edinburgh, 16 November 2017
This very practical course will give tax planning tips and ideas for the sole trader, self-employed, Partnerships and LLPs.
Detailed tax planning ideas for the self-employed, partnerships and LLPs.
This may benefit tax advisers who need to give tax planning advice to soled traders, partnerships and LLPs.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often taking their experience to very senior roles within practice and industry. Within our specialist group of presenters we have individuals who have progressed to partner level because of their technical expertise. Between them our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects, Vat. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers the areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- Tax planning ideas and strategies to reduce the tax bill for the sole trader, self-employed and partnerships
- The impact of NIC, and planning tips
- Are you really self-employed?
- Recent cases and decisions
- Structuring your business
- Should you form an LLP?
- LLP tax planning
- LLP anti-avoidance legislation
- Capital allowances impact
- Self-employed travel
- Cap on trading losses
- What expenditure can you claim and get tax relief for?
- The partnership agreement
- The impact of CGT, IHT and SDLT
- Practical tax planning case studies
- VAT impact
- General overview
Tel: 0330 060 3303