Tax planning for the family company
Member price: £127.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £150 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be refunded after checkout.
Edinburgh, 12 October 2016
This very practical course will review and illustrate the latest tax planning for family companies.
Those practitioners and tax advisers who advise family company clients in practice, industry or commerce.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often taking their experience to very senior roles within practice and industry. Within our specialist group of presenters we have individuals who have progressed to partner level because of their technical expertise. Between them our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects, Vat. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers the areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- The steps a family company should be taking to reduce its tax, VAT and NIC liabilities
- Detailed review of tax planning for family companies
- Tax and NIC efficient extraction of funds
- CGT aspects and planning
- Ensuring the company is a 'trading company' for CGT shareholders
- Obtaining Entrepreneurs Relief on sale of shares
- IHT review and planning for the owners
- Passing the shares and wealth of the company down the generations
- Minimising the corporation tax
- Where the assets should go – inside or outside of the company?
- SDLT aspects and planning
- Detailed case studies
- General overview
Tel: 0330 060 3303