Tax efficient remuneration for directors and employees course
Member price in Scotland: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £170 + VAT
Member price in England: £269 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £299 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Aberdeen, 4 December 2018
London, 23 November 2018
What you will learn
This practical workshop will comprehensively review tax efficient remuneration for directors and employees and help attendees gain a clear understanding of their requirements, together with the latest tax and NIC planning.
Who should attend
This course will benefit accountants and tax advisers who need a detailed understanding of the issues.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
Michael is a Cambridge Graduate who studied economics at King’s College Cambridge. He trained and qualified at Coopers & Lybrand – now PwC. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser, a Fellow of the CIOT and is a former President of the ATT. He is currently their co-chair of the Technical Steering Group. He regularly writes for taxation and accountancy magazines.
Michael is the Head of Tax at BPP Professional Development and lectures on a wide range of tax issues.
View full event details
- Quick RTI review, including penalties and reporting dates
- What is chargeable to PAYE and NIC, and what is not?
- P11D checklist
- PSAs: The pitfalls and benefits and the new 2018 rules
- Tax efficient benefits and pay for employees, including trivial benefits and salary sacrifice (OpRAs)
- Company cars, vans and fuel
- Tax-efficient childcare provision in 2017
- Termination payments from April 2017
- Contractor companies and IR35 in 2017
- Benefits in kind case studies and planning
Tel: 0330 060 3303