Tax efficient extraction for OMB companies, their directors and employees
Member price in Scotland: £272 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £320 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Edinburgh, 4 December 2019
London, 30 September 2019
London, 17 December 2019
What you will learn
This interactive workshop tackles the issue of how to ensure that profits from owner managed businesses (OMBs) fall back into the hands of the owners as tax efficiently as possible – taking into account the future tax landscape.
This will review the options available to business owners in extracting profits and how to ensure maximum tax efficiency is gained within your business.
It will also review tax efficient remuneration for directors and employees and help attendees gain a clear understanding of their requirements.
Who should attend
This course is principally designed for accountants and tax advisers in practice who deal with OMBs.
Full speaker list
Michael is a Cambridge Graduate who studied economics at King’s College Cambridge. He trained and qualified at Coopers & Lybrand – now PwC. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser, a Fellow of the CIOT and is a former President of the ATT. He is currently their co-chair of the Technical Steering Group. He regularly writes for taxation and accountancy magazines.
Michael is the Head of Tax at BPP Professional Development and lectures on a wide range of tax issues.
View full event details
- Incorporation: is it the best option for your client?
- Extraction from corporates: the dividend vs bonus debate
- Close company issues, including family succession and alphabet shares
- Efficient use of pension contributions
- Tax efficient benefits and pay, including trivial benefits and salary sacrifice (OpRAs)
- Company cars, vans and fuel
- Tax-efficient childcare provision
- Termination payments
- Contractor companies and IR35
- Exit strategies and the IHT and CGT implications –how to maximise the reliefs
Tel: 0330 060 3303