Supply chain management
Suppliers (trade creditors) are the lifeblood of all organisations whether they are supplying services like cleaning, maintenance or information technology or indeed supply labour and materials to enable products to be produced or contracts like building projects to be completed.
The complex relationships between all the parties needs to be mapped as the financial supply chain could have serious cash gaps that could cause contractual delays, customer disenchantment and consequences around performance levels that could cause penalties to be incurred.
This course will help you to understand what can be undertaken to reduce non-compliance issues, contractual penalties, supplier failure and deliver appropriate KPI and service level agreements.
What you will learn
- Understand the impacts of broken links in the supply chain
- How to manage scenarios to assist suppliers
- Learn about the types of financing available to suppliers
Who should attend
Business and financial controllers, accountants, credit controllers and payment officers, internal auditors, accounting / IT business process owners, systems accountants, bank commercial teams, purchase teams. The course will be valuable to anyone responsible for managing any part of the financial supply chain.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Defining the supply chain
- The impact of broken links in the supply chain
- Creditor/Supplier selection
- Terms and conditions
- Types of payment
- Types of supplier financing
- The impact of extending payment terms
- Ensuring supplier stability
Tel: 0330 060 3303