Price £30 + VAT
Since the advent of the Retail Distribution Review, understanding of structured products has become essential knowledge. This module provides a detailed insight into the two main forms of structured product seen in the UK retail investor market: capital-protected and capital-at-risk structures. The course covers recent developments in the UK market, and examines the mechanics of products enjoying popularity with investors at present.
What you will learn
- Understand what a structured product is
- Be able to differentiate between capital protected and capital at-risk products
- Learn how these two types of products are constructed
- Appreciate the importance of issuer risk
- See how structured products fit into an investment plan
Who should attend
This course is focused on structured products popular in the UK market. It is suitable for anyone investing in, or considering, structured products; financial advisers who need to update their knowledge in light of RDR rules pertaining to structured products; and those working in investment banking. This course is suited to delegates with some background in the major asset classes – equities and fixed income.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- What is a structured product?
- Capital 'Protected' Products
- Capital at Risk Products (SCARP)
- Other products: *Autocall
Tel: 0330 060 3303