Strategic management of trade working capital-demand chain
Price: £45 + VAT
Demand chain is the new definition of receivables under traditional trade working capital. The traditional approach to financing trade receivables included factoring recourse/non recourse, invoice discounting, forfaiting, receivables scrutinisation and vendor finance. This course examines the new approach.
What you will learn
- Appreciate the new way of understanding the demand (debtor) side of working capital.
- Be able to explain why the new format is 'fit for purpose' in the new cash environment organisations now encounter.
- Understand why the former calculation of 'days sales outstanding' (dso) is at best a 'general' guide.
- Gain knowledge from the case studies of how to apply the new methodology to enable you to become more effective.
- Instigate a strategy that could make working capital and therefore cash more efficient.
Who should attend
The course will be valuable to anyone responsible for managing any part of the working capital pipeline, including: business and financial controllers, accountants, credit controllers and payment officers, internal auditors, accounting / IT business process owners, systems accountants, bank commercial teams, and purchase teams.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Straight through reconciliation with invoice discounting applied
- White label via credit control outsourcing
- Which debtors to enter tiers 1, 2 and 3
- When to announce that the initiative is being implemented
- Results and outcomes expected regarding savings in efficiency in cash and ROI.
Tel: 0330 060 3303