Reducing your impact on climate change
Price: £35 + VAT
The following presentation will look at the issues associated with climate change, mitigation, adaptation and how to report on your performance on reducing your impact on climate change.
What you will learn
- The main issues of climate change
- The way the world, the European Union (EU) and UK have responded
- Assessment of impact
- The things that can be done to reduce your impact
- What you should report and to whom
Who should attend
Accountants including finance directors, senior managers and others needing to find out how to produce a corporate carbon report to comply with the UK mandatory carbon reporting regulations.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Issues associated with climate change
- Relevant EU and national legislation
- Mitigation and adaption
- Carbon reporting
Tel: 0330 060 3303