Raising business finance online course
For many businesses, the issue about where to get funds from for starting up, development and expansion can be crucial for the success of the business. In tough economic times, it has become even more critical as finance is not as readily available.
It is essential for businesses to understand the various sources of finance available so that they can assess how appropriate these sources are in relation to the needs of the business and whether they will help the business achieve its goals.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course will help you understand what sources of finance are available to businesses small and large and will give you an appreciation of which types of finance may suit a business in different circumstances at different times.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the different sources of finance available to fund a business
- the distinction between internal and external finance and short term and long term sources of finance
- the types of debt finance available and their distinguishing features
- how businesses can raise money through the issue of share capital
- the pros and cons of the different types of finance
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: email@example.com