Raising business finance
Price: £30 + VAT
For many businesses, the issue about where to get funds from for starting up, development and expansion can be crucial for the success of the business. In tough economic times it has become even more critical as finance is not as readily available. It is essential for businesses to understand the various sources of finance available so that they can assess how appropriate these sources are in relation to the needs of the business and whether they will help the business achieve its goals. This e-learning course will help you understand what sources of finance are available to businesses small and large and will give you an appreciation of which types of finance may suit a business in different circumstances at different times.
What you will learn
- Appreciate the different sources of finance available to fund a business
- Understand the distinction between internal and external finance and short term and long term sources of finance
- Recognise the types of debt finance available and their distinguishing features
- Appreciate how businesses can raise money through the issue of share capital
- Understand the pros and cons of the different types of finance
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to non-finance professionals, at all levels, who need to develop an understanding of business finance. All staff within a business, company, partnership or charitable organisation should have an understanding of finance in order to contribute to their organisation's success.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Sources of finance
- Short term finance
- Long term finance
- Types of debt finance
- Equity finance
Tel: 0330 060 3303