Faster financial closing
Member price in Scotland: £272 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £320 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Member price in England: £530 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £624 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Glasgow, 27 November 2019
London, 12 September 2019
London, 10 December 2019
What you will learn
- Find out how you can significantly improve the reporting timetable within your organisation while maintaining the quality of information being provided.
- Examine the process, technology and cultural change issues which will have to be addressed.
- Analyse the benefits which can be realised by those organisations that have managed to reduce appreciably their reporting timescales.
- Gain an insight, through case studies, into how leading organisations have radically re-engineered their closing process.
Who should attend
Financial managers, accountants and controllers responsible for the closing process, particularly those from larger organisations or whose closing processes are time consuming and/or inefficient.
Full speaker list
All of our presenters are experts in Business and Financial Management and have worked in the fields that they deliver courses on. All have experience in either the private or public sector, with some having worked in both sectors. Our key speakers have held senior positions in a range of organisation including the FTSE 100. The Programme Manager of this division has held leading roles in organisations such as Boots, Reed Elsevier and Sainsbury's.
View full event details
- Why is faster financial closing needed? Current and future trends in reporting.
- What makes financial closing complex?
- Why do quick fix solutions rarely work?
- What is current best practice?
- The benefits of faster financial closing.
- How to improve the closing process in your organisation.
- An overview of project management, design and timing.
- Process redesign.
- Software for improved financial closing.
- People and change management issues.
Tel: 0330 060 3303