Problems and pitfalls in company reporting and auditing
Member price: £127.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £150 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Glasgow, 11 November 2016
What you will learn
This course will consider the most common errors and omissions in preparing, auditing and reporting on financial statements at present and issues identified following the introduction of FRS 102.
It will also review recent issues highlighted in FRC Audit Quality Reviews.
Who should attend
The course will be relevant to those involved in the preparation of financial statements at partner, manager and in charge level and accountants responsible for the preparation of financial statements for audit.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
Our group of presenters have worked across both the private and public sectors within external audit, financial accounting, management accounting and internal audit. They have experience both working in these fields and delivering seminars in the areas of governance, risk, value for money and fraud to managers with a broad range of backgrounds (financial and non-financial).
View full event details
- Common errors arising in financial statements
- Issues being identified in Audit Quality Reviews
- Issues following the introduction of FRS 102
- The importance of disclosing appropriate accounting policies and changes
- The recognition of revenue
- The importance for the auditor in applying professional scepticism
- Consideration of the possible impact of fraud
- Disclosure of related party transactions
Question and answer session on current financial reporting and auditing issues and sharing of experience
Tel: 0330 060 3303