Price: £30 + VAT
This module considers private equity investment from the venture capital stage through to the larger buyout market and the role of the different parties involved. It reviews the past performance of private equity and discusses the challenges facing the industry in the current financial environment. It considers the attractions of private equity compared to listed equity investment and considers its value as part of a portfolio of other assets.
What you will learn
- The different types of private equity
- How private equity firms aim to add value to companies they invest in
- How the sector has performed and the outlook in the current environment
- How private equity funds are usually structured and the role of the different parties involved
- Advantages and disadvantages of investing in private equity
Who should attend
This course will be of benefit to financial advisers, accountants, lawyers, corporate executives and others who wish to understand the working of private equity. In particular, it is an essential introduction to the industry for new recruits to private equity firms.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Characteristics of private equity
- Past performance of private equity
- Valuation issues
- How to invest in private equity
Tel: 0330 060 3303