Do you feel daunted at the thought of giving a presentation? Are you confused about how to begin to put a presentation together, let alone deliver it? Do you wish that you could create and present an elegant, compelling and influential message easily and seemingly effortlessly? If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then this highly practical and results-focused course is for you and will increase your confidence and ability.
What you will learn
- Prepare and deliver an effective five minute presentation
- Learn and apply the basic theory of and structure for delivering effective presentations
- Develop confidence and overcome nerves
- Learn the skills, tools and techniques of presenting with power through voice, body language, rapport, timing and audience engagement
- Create and use effective visual aids
- Identify the areas they need to develop through feedback and a personal action plan
Who should attend
This online course will benefit anyone wishing to design and deliver more effective presentations.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Preparing a presentation
- Structuring a presentation
- Using visual aids
- Dealing with nerves
- Presenting with style
- Handling your audience
Tel: 0330 060 3303