Planning for the New Dividend Tax
Member price: £127.50 + VAT
Non- member price: £150.00 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Future dates to be confirmed
What you will learn
- The impact of the new tax on companies and their shareholders
- Who are the winners and losers from the introduction of the new tax
- Actions which could be taken before or after 6 April 2016 to mitigate the effect of the tax.
Who should attend
This course is intended for accountants and other professionals who need to be able to advise shareholders and business owners.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- A reminder of the pre-April 2016 regime for taxation of dividends
- The structure of the new dividend tax
- The impact on basic, higher and additional rate taxpayers
- The impact on trusts
- How to advise clients on incorporation/disincorporation of a business
- Planning strategies for small, medium and large companies
- Planning strategies for investors
Tel: 0330 060 3303