Personal tax update and review
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Edinburgh, 23 April 2018
Glasgow, 17 September 2018
What you will learn
This course is designed to allow attendees to review personal tax issues and to explore their tax efficiencies.
Who should attend
It is suitable for accountants and others who need an update in personal tax.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
Michael is a Cambridge Graduate who studied economics at King’s College Cambridge. He trained and qualified at Coopers & Lybrand – now PwC. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser, a Fellow of the CIOT and is a former President of the ATT. He is currently their co-chair of the Technical Steering Group. He regularly writes for taxation and accountancy magazines.
Michael is the Head of Tax at BPP Professional Development and lectures on a wide range of tax issues.
View full event details
- Using personal allowances to best advantage
- Business structures to maximise tax-efficient extraction of funds from businesses
- Property investment, including buy-to-lets and holiday letting, rent a room relief and the new £1,000 property income allowance
- Passing assets down to the next generation – CGT and IHT issues to be aware of
- Tax-efficient benefits in kind, including the new rules on salary sacrifice
- Tax relief on travel and subsistence and working from home
Tel: 0330 060 3303