PAYE, NIC, benefits refresher and planning
Member price: £136 + VAT
Non-member price: £160 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Edinburgh, 12 September 2017
Glasgow, 27 November 2017
This practical course will comprehensively review 'Real time' information, PAYE, NIC and benefits and help attendees gain a clear understanding of their requirements, together with the latest tax and NIC planning.
This course will benefit accountants and tax advisers who need a detailed understanding.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often take their experience to very senior roles and partner level within practice and industry. Between them, our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects and VAT. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- Real Time Information: The requirement of the employer.
- The new RTI return, its content, and how to complete it and submit it.
- Solutions to the practical problems under Real time Information.
- PAYE, NIC review and planning.
- Benefits in kind case studies and planning.
- P11D case study.
- NIC and PSAs: The pitfalls and benefits.
- What is chargeable to PAYE and NIC, and what is not?
- PAYE and NIC administration, requirements and penalties.
- Tax efficient benefits and pay for the executive.
- Company cars, vans and fuel.
- Third party benefits.
- General overview.
Tel: 0330 060 3303