PAYE, NIC, benefits refresher and planning
Member price: £127.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £150 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be refunded after checkout.
Edinburgh, 13 October 2016
This very practical course will comprehensively review Real time Information, PAYE, NIC and Benefits.
Gain a clear understanding of the requirements for the employer under Real Time Information, PAYE, NIC and Benefits, together with the latest tax and NIC planning.
This course will benefit accountants and tax advisers who need a detailed understanding of the requirements of Real Time Information for the employer, together with PAYE, NIC and Benefits.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often taking their experience to very senior roles within practice and industry. Within our specialist group of presenters we have individuals who have progressed to partner level because of their technical expertise. Between them our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects, Vat. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers the areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- Real Time Information: The requirement of the employer
- The new RTI return, its content, and how to complete it and submit it
- Solutions to the practical problems under Real time Information
- PAYE, NIC review and planning
- Benefits in kind case studies and planning
- P11D case study
- NIC and PSAs: The pitfalls and benefits
- What is chargeable to PAYE and NIC, and what is not?
- PAYE and NIC administration, requirements and penalties
- Tax efficient benefits and pay for the executive
- Company cars, vans and fuel
- Third party benefits
- General overview
Tel: 0330 060 3303