Price: £30 + VAT
Negotiation is at the heart of many professional and business interactions whether with clients, internal or external, suppliers, colleagues or indeed, any stakeholder. The key to profitable and sustainable business relationships is the ability to achieve win-win solutions that satisfy all parties at the table.
In the new economic situation, the need to get the best deal possible is more pressing than ever. More than ever, the culture of negotiation needs to spread and deepen throughout the organisation, leading to a constant reduction in costs and improvement in efficiency.
Negotiation situations often go beyond the simple one-to-one scenarios. What happens if you are negotiating on behalf of someone else? Or your counterparty is? What happens if there are several parties involved, all with competing agendas?
This course uses the latest thinking from Harvard Business School to achieve sustainable negotiated agreements that satisfy all parties at the table, using powerful tools to deal with the most complex of multi-party negotiations.
What you will learn
- Negotiate confidently and skilfully with any business stakeholder to achieve the optimum solution at minimum cost
- Build profitable and sustainable relationships through negotiating win-win solutions with customers and suppliers, internal or external
- Call on a repertoire of advanced techniques to get around any impasse in the negotiation due to conflicting demands
- Be more cost-conscious and aware of the many opportunities present for cost-cutting and negotiation
- Use the Harvard approach of principle-centred negotiations
- 'Negotiate backwards' to successfully resolve complex multi-party negotiations
- Identify and neutralise dirty tactics from the other side
Who should attend
This online course is designed for all professionals who are looking to move beyond the basics of negotiation and take their skills to the next level.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Introduction to negotiation mastery
- Principle-centred negotiation
- Breaking deadlock
- Power and trust
- In the negotiation room
Tel: 0330 060 3303