Career Mentoring Programme - Mentor induction
As a mentor, we ask that you consider the following three questions:
1. Do you already have the necessary skills to mentor fellow CAs?
If you want to assess your suitability then please use the following questionnaire to assess the level of your current mentoring skills:
Mentor skills questionnaire
Each question will link to resources available to support your development, dependent upon your answers
- Do you have experience of setting goals and objectives with others?
- Do you feel you have the appropriate attitude for mentoring?
- Are you able to listen?
- Can you provide appropriate feedback?
- Do you have experience of communicating:
- Are you open to mentoring diversity?
2. Could our selection of learning materials assist you in obtaining these skills or developing other skills?
Use the following materials as our top tips to help you mentor on our programme:
3. Are you ready to start your application today?
Why wait? You can complete your application and become a mentor today - Sign Up Now.
Once you self-certify, you will have confirmed your application and can be selected by mentees.
Access essential mentor resources
- EMCC Code of Ethics PDF [313 KB]
- EMCC Diversity Statement PDF [233 KB]
- Programme Terms and Conditions (Mentor) PDF [204 KB]