There is a growing trend in firms to adopt the use of lean tools to streamline and enhance productivity and effectiveness of organisations.
Whilst their initial application was focused on manufacturing and production operations there is increasing use and application of the tools in other functional areas such as finance.
What you will learn
- How to indentify the need for change
- Recap the main points of Total Quality Management
- How to apply the DMAIC model to aid business improvement
- Be able to identify and eliminate waste from business waste
- How to apply DMAIC to the finance function
Who should attend
Finance directors and CFOs, financial controllers and accountants who are involved in sponsoring, planning and delivering Finance transformation projects and continuous improvement in Finance.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Identifying the need for change
- Applying DMAIC to the budget process