Lean finance course
Member price: £530 + VAT
Non-member price: £624 + VAT
London, 20 November 2019
Who should attend?
Finance directors and CFOs, financial controllers and accountants who are involved in sponsoring, planning and delivering finance transformation projects and continuous improvement in finance.
What you will gain
This one day course provides an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma, and the concepts underpinning them. Learn how to apply Lean to the finance function and how to use the core Lean tools to deliver quicker, better and cheaper finance processes.
Full speaker list
All of our presenters are experts in Business and Financial Management and have worked in the fields that they deliver courses on. All have experience in either the private or public sector, with some having worked in both sectors. Our key speakers have held senior positions in a range of organisation including the FTSE 100. The Programme Manager of this division has held leading roles in organisations such as Boots, Reed Elsevier and Sainsbury's.
View full event details
- Introduction to lean and six sigma and the concepts underpinning them
- How to identify what finance customers want and link that directly into the process design and performance measures.
- The concept of waste and how it applies to the work that the finance function performs.
- Methods to eliminate error and control risk in processes.
- Methods to reduce the time taken to complete processes especially the close process.
- Methods to establish demand-pull processes and thereby improve their supervision, reduce work in process and eliminate backlogs.
- Methods to minimise process complexity and thereby reduce error and improve turnaround times and control.
- The design of lean projects to ensure rapid, on-time delivery of project deliverables.
Tel: 0330 060 3303