Featured job: L&D Programme Owner, PwC
The One L&D PQ Team are responsible for designing and delivering PQ courses to our businesses and are looking for an individual to join the team as a Programme Owner.
Sector: Learning and Development
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
About the role
One L&D is PwC's internal learning and development function. Our ambition is to be a world-class learning function, partnering with the business to deliver L&D which meets the needs of our people and helps deliver the Firm’s strategic priorities.
The successful candidate will work with the PQ Team Leader to ensure that learning interventions are delivered effectively from the design phase through to implementation and evaluation. They will also be responsible for ensuring ongoing service delivery is maintained. They will work closely with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts from across One L&D and the relevant business units in order to achieve this.
Key roles of the individual are:
- Liaise closely with Implementation Team, subject matter experts / Instructional Designers and Project Managers across One L&D and the business, including business sponsors – as applicable
- Liaise with subject matter experts across One L&D and the wider business on the design and delivery of specific PQ pathways
- Support standardisation and simplification of processes
- Analyse strategic, operational and evaluation reporting and manage any associated activity and recommendations at programme level
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and the monitoring of financial / budgeting activity across a number of programmes
- Agree scope of work and final sign off with third party suppliers; overseeing relationships with third party suppliers ensuring service and quality is sustained to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Be the escalation point for programme queries with resolution to be agreed with Team Leader where appropriate
- Input and prepare papers for the governance group on specific curriculum projects
- Have an awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (i.e. copyright) and disability requirements applicable to their activities
- Provide qualification specific materials for key internal stakeholders e.g. recruitment and pre manager development team
- Manage relationship with relevant Professional Institute/s, keeping up to date on regulatory issues, communicating and prompting action as necessary
- Provide qualification specific training and information to internal stakeholders to facilitate their roles (e.g. people managers, partners, HC)
- Participate in syllabus reviews, co-ordinating input from technical teams and the PQ governance group
- Keep up to date with relevant technical developments and with service and innovation in delivery methods in the market place
About the candidate
- Have an accounting qualification eg ACA
- Highly energised and motivated to effect change and influence the firm’s approach to people development.
- Excellent project management & organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise projects and work to deadlines
- Goal orientated – maintain focus on agreed objectives and deliverables
- Commercially orientated – keep commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as a track record of working professionally and collaboratively as part of a wider-team
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships
- Communicate confidently and effectively, at all levels, both in written and verbal form
- Strong interest in quickly developing knowledge in latest learning and development methodologies and technology
- Innovative and creative in approaching new challenges
- Proven ability to deliver attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong data analytical skills – preferably strong excel skills
- Positive, can do attitude, particularly when dealing with ambiguity
- Effectively use online collaboration tools eg Spark/ WebEx
- Knowledge of ICAS examination syllabus and rules (or equivalent)
What you need to do next
If you are interested in this role, apply now to start your application.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of PwC.