JIEB demystifying the numbers
Price: £375 + VAT
2018 date to be confirmed
This course looks at: exam technique for approaching JIEB number questions; tools to maximise the candidates' chance of obtaining a pass mark; how to layout templates quickly and concisely ensuring candidates include the correct information; and how to build confidence in tackling numbers questions under exam conditions.
This course is suitable for JIE Candidates, JIE re-sit Candidates, CPI/CPCI/CPPI Students and Insolvency Professionals preparing for enrolment onto the JIE Examinations.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
Judith Howson LLB (Hons) ACCA MABRP
Judith Howson has worked in the Insolvency profession for 18 years. Judith's work experience began at Buchler Phillips, a year secondment at Ferrier Hodgson Insolvency Practitioners, Kroll, Zolfo Cooper & Deloitte before setting up her own Insolvency Consultancy Practice late 2013.
View full event details
- Provide candidates with essential exam techniques to employ when tackling a numbers based question in the examination.
- Show candidates the tools to use to ensure that candidates are doing everything possible to obtain a pass mark when attempting numbers based questions.
- Build confidence so that number based questions are no longer to be feared.
- Outline the importance of good exam preparation and the importance of knowing the required templates.
- Go through the templates and content required for the preparation of Statement of Affairs, Estimated Outcome Statements and Receipts and Payments accounts.
- Revise the Prescribed part and how it is calculated.
- Offer a group session where the speaker deconstructs two previous JIE exam questions to illustrate how the questions should be approached and where marks can be achieved.
Tel: 0330 060 3303