Introduction to financial statements online course
This online course is for those who have a basic understanding of accounts but want to take a deeper dive and look at the primary financial statements in more detail.
Price: £35 + VAT
What you will gain
This course will look at the content and structure of the Profit & Loss account, the Balance Sheet and the Cashflow statement and the relationships between the financial statements. It will also look at other components of a published set of financial statements, including the Directors Report, Corporate Governance and Directors Remuneration.
By the end of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- the primary financial statements and the other items included in a set of financial statements
- the accounting equation and applying its principles to the financial statements
- the relationship between the primary financial statements
- the content and structure of the Profit or Loss Account, Balance Sheet/Statement of Financial Position, Cash Flow Statement and Statement of Changes in Equity
- the purpose of the notes to the financial statements and identifying their uses
- the other components of a published set of financial statements, including the Directors Report, Corporate Governance and Directors Remuneration
BPP | Tel: 0330 060 3303 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org