Introduction to Excel
Member price in Scotland: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Member price in England: £444 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £522 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Glasgow, 19 November 2019
London, 1 July 2019
Birmingham, 2 October 2019
London, 28 October 2019
Who should attend
This one day classroom course has been developed for those who are new to Microsoft Excel and need an introduction to the basic functionality. Delegates may benefit from attending this course along with Intermediate Excel.
What you will learn
The basic Excel functionality is covered with a mix of hands on practical exercises (laptops are provided). In addition to a set of printed notes delegates will be able to take their Excel files away with them.
View full event details
- Basic data entry
- Introduction to the RIBBON
- Shortcuts vs the mouse
- Tabs: Ribbon tabs and worksheet tabs
- Copy, cut and paste and other basic functions
- Basic presentation and formatting
- Simple formulae and calculations
- Editing an existing formula
- Absolute vs Relative cell referencing
- Basic Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to Logical Statements: IF()
- Basic charts and graphs
- Printing and saving
- Practical exercise
London, Birmingham, Glasgow
Tel: 0330 060 3303