International tax issues for companies
Member price: £272 + VAT
Non-member price: £320 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Edinburgh, 27 June 2019
Glasgow, 13 September 2019
Edinburgh, 21 November 2019
What you will learn
Covering the essential principles and concepts of international taxation, this one day course provides a grounding in the building blocks used in structuring overseas operations together with an update on recent developments.
Who should attend
Suitable for accountants and others who wish to understand how expanding overseas will bring complex tax issues into play.
Note: A similar course is available for those delegates based in England.
International tax – understanding the key concepts
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Permanent Establishments (PEs) and corporate residence
- Base Erosion and Profits Shifting (BEPS) and Diverted Profits Tax (DPT)
- Internationally Mobile Employees (IMEs)
- Transfer Pricing (TP)
- VAT and Customs Duties (pre and post Brexit)
- Corporate crime and Bribery issues to consider
Tel: 0330 060 3303