Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Edinburgh, 20 September 2018
Glasgow, 7 November 2018
Influence is the basis of communication skills. We are influencing all the time. In the modern environment where the 'push' approach of telling people what to do is no longer viable, it needs to be replaced by the 'pull' method of 'soft' influence - influencing people thoughtfully by communicating the merits of your message.
What you will learn
This course gives participants tools, strategies and confidence in how to influence and inspire others in the workplace, whether it's their team, their colleagues, their customers or any stakeholders.
Who should attend
Managers, leaders, sales-people and anyone who wants to be more persuasive and influential will benefit from this programme.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
View full event details
- Build rapport with anyone and get anybody 'onside'
- Understand the nature of charisma and how to develop more of your own personal power
- Lead and inspire other people more effectively
- Understand why some people are more difficult to persuade and putting messages across in ways that will work for these people
- Recognise different personality types and know the key words that work with each
- Find win-win solutions that satisfy all parties
Tel: 0330 060 3303