Improving your performance with emotional intelligence
Member price in Scotland: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be refunded after checkout.
Member price in England: £530 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £624 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Glasgow, 19 November 2018
Glasgow, 11 September 2019
Edinburgh, 20 November 2019
Manchester, 28 November 2018
London, 14 December 2018
London, 8 February 2019
Manchester, 24 April 2019
London, 17 June 2019
London, 16 August 2019
Birmingham, 13 September 2019
London, 22 October 2019
Manchester, 7 November 2019
London, 6 December 2019
A major factor in your career and life success is your emotional intelligence. The ability to harness and manage emotions has been identified as a major contributor to improving performance at work. In fact, studies show that what distinguishes a star performer from an average performer is superior emotional intelligence.
What you will learn
This course will provide delegates with simple and practical models to become more emotionally intelligent.
Who should attend
It will benefit anyone who wishes to improve their work performance and/or advance their career.
Full speaker list
All of our Leadership and Management Development trainers are experienced practitioners who specialise in delivering interpersonal and management training for a host of organisations, including public sector, private practice and corporate organisations.
Many of our speakers are experienced executive coaches to senior executives and directors in some of the most well-known blue chip companies.
View full event details
- Understand the meaning and background research into emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Identify how your own emotions affect your work performance
- Understand how applying emotionally intelligent skills can be used anywhere from managing a board meeting, presenting to a potential client, resolving conflict, developing high-performance teams to being part of a recruitment and selection process
- Understand the key emotional intelligence skills and competencies required to develop high performance and maximise business performance
- Understand the concept of multiple intelligences and how your brain works
- Have more self awareness, specifically in relation to own strengths and emotional intelligence 'blind spots' and understand your own emotions and thinking patterns in detail
- Be in a position to construct a personal development plan that will enhance your emotional intelligence capabilities and thereby improve your career and personal success
Glasgow, Manchester, London, Birmingham, Edinburgh
Tel: 0330 060 3303