Improving your performance with emotional intelligence
Member price in Scotland: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be refunded after checkout.
Member price in England: £509 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £599 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
London, 10 August 2018
Manchester, 29 October 2018
London, 14 December 2018
Glasgow, 19 November 2018
A major factor in your career and life success is your emotional intelligence. The ability to harness and manage emotions has been identified as a major contributor to improving performance at work. In fact, studies show that what distinguishes a star performer from an average performer is superior emotional intelligence.
This course will provide delegates with simple and practical models to become more emotionally intelligent. It will benefit anyone who wishes to improve their work performance and/or advance their career.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our Leadership and Management Development trainers are experienced practitioners who specialise in delivering interpersonal and management training for a host of organisations, including public sector, private practice and corporate organisations.
Many of our speakers are experienced executive coaches to senior executives and directors in some of the most well-known blue chip companies.
View full event details
- Understand the meaning and background research into emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Identify how your own emotions affect your work performance
- Understand how applying emotionally intelligent skills can be used anywhere from managing a board meeting, presenting to a potential client, resolving conflict, developing high-performance teams to being part of a recruitment and selection process
- Understand the key emotional intelligence skills and competencies required to develop high performance and maximise business performance
- Understand the concept of multiple intelligences and how your brain works
- Have more self awareness, specifically in relation to own strengths and emotional intelligence 'blind spots' and understand your own emotions and thinking patterns in detail
- Be in a position to construct a personal development plan that will enhance your emotional intelligence capabilities and thereby improve your career and personal success
Glasgow, London, Manchester
Tel: 0330 060 3303