Empirical evidence suggests that for many organisations strategies often fail to achieve the desired outcomes that an organisation seeks. Much of this can be attributed to the implementation of strategic initiatives.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of continuous communication between senior management and the work force in making strategy work
- Know how to create a culture of responsibility and accountability from the outset of the strategy development process
- Be able to ensure that there are appropriate mechanisms to capture, manage and mitigate risk
- Look at where strategies might and have failed in the hope of preventing yours doing so in the future!
Who should attend
Directors, senior executives and experienced finance staff who wish to contribute to the strategic and operational development of their business, particularly those whose sectors are under pressure. Finance professionals who wish to become a stronger business partner to their executive management team.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Strategic planning model
- The importance of communicating the plan
- Resposibility and accountability
- Managing risk
- Why strategies go wrong
Tel: 0330 060 3303