IFRS – Share based payments
Price: £35 + VAT
This online module will cover accounting for share-based payments under International Financial Reporting Standards.
What you will learn
- Understand how UK GAAP compares to IFRS in this area.
- Consider equity‑settled share‑based payments and cash‑settled share‑based payments.
- Understand the terminology relating to this area.
- Examine settlement alternatives, the treatment of modifications, cancellations, and settlements.
- Review the implications for deferred tax in this area.
- Learn the key disclosures that are required in the financial statements.
- Consider how group share‑based payment transactions should be treated in the individual companies' financial statements and the consolidated financial statements.
Who should attend
Financial reporting professionals who have a good working knowledge of the basics of IFRS
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Differences between UK GAAP and IFRS in this area
- Equity-settled share-based payments
- Cash-settled share-based payments
- Settlement alternatives
- Modifications, cancellations & settlements
- Deferred tax
- Group share-based payment transactions
Tel: 0330 060 3303