IFRS refresher course
Member price: £144.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £170 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Glasgow, 2 May 2018
Edinburgh, 5 November 2018
What you will learn
The course will provide a useful reminder of earlier standards and how these are being implemented in practice.
It will also give a review of established standards which are of particular importance to the majority of companies reporting under full IFRS.
Who should attend
This seminar is aimed predominately at finance directors, financial controllers, and financial accountants who are either at an advanced stage of planning to move to IFRS or already prepare IFRS compliant accounts.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
Our group of presenters have worked across both the private and public sectors within external audit, financial accounting, management accounting and internal audit. They have experience both working in these fields and delivering seminars in the areas of governance, risk, value for money and fraud to managers with a broad range of backgrounds (financial and non-financial).
View full event details
- Reminder of current position.
- FRS 102/ full IFRS key differences.
- Presentation of financial statements, including reporting exceptional items, discontinued operations and cash flow statements.
- Financial instruments disclosures.
- Segmental reporting.
- First-time adoption of full IFRS.
- Business combinations, goodwill and intangibles, including impairment issues.
- Investment properties.
- Revenue recognition.
Tel: 0330 060 3303