IFRS 8 Operating segments course
ONLINE FLASH SALE
Kick start your CPD for 2018
Buy this course from 27 February 2018 to 6 March 2018 for the reduced price of £10 + VAT - a discount of 70%. The discount will be automatically applied during the sale period.
IFRS 8 is the International Financial Reporting Standard that requires companies to give disclosures about their operating segments. The standard replaces IAS14, segmental reporting and applies to reporting periods commencing on or after the first of January 2009.
What you will learn
- Understand the scope of the standard and which companies it applies to
- Appreciate the core principles behind the standard
- Understand why companies should be disclosing information about their operating segments
- Understand the definition of operating segments and reportable segments
- Examine the extent of disclosures required by the standard
- Compare IFRS8 with IAS14 (the standard it has replaced) and IFRS8 and UK GAAP
Who should attend
This course will benefit anyone in a financial reporting role who needs to get up to speed on how IFRS 8 will affect their business.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Core Principle
- Operating segments
- Reportable segments
- Comparison with IAS 14
- Comparison with UK GAAP
Tel: 0330 060 3303