IAS 19 - Employee benefits
This module we will look at all aspects of employee benefits covered within IAS 19 including post employment benefits such as pensions, looking at both the current IAS 19 and the recent amendments to IAS 19, short term benefits such as holiday accruals, termination benefits where we will look at things like redundancy payments and all of the long term benefits generally paid post employment.
What you will learn
- Gain an understanding of how pension schemes are treated under IFRS
- Understand the recent amendments to IAS 19
- Gain basic knowledge of other areas of employee benefits that IAS 19 covers
Who should attend
This course will benefit anyone in a financial reporting role who needs to get up to speed on IAS 38.
View full event details
- Amendment to IAS 19: employee benefits
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Short-term benefits
- Termination benefits
- Other long-term benefits
Tel: 0330 060 3303