How to win new business and develop relationships
Member price in Scotland: £238 + VAT
Non-member price in Scotland: £280 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Member price in England: £530 + VAT
Non-member price in England: £624 + VAT
Please note, due to differences regarding external costs, courses outside of Scotland are priced separately. ICAS members are eligible for a discounted price on all courses running in England & Wales.
Edinburgh, 16 May 2019
Glasgow, 28 August 2019
Edinburgh, 26 November 2019
London, 6 February 2019
Manchester, 16 April 2019
London, 10 July 2019
Birmingham, 17 September 2019
London, 7 October 2019
Manchester, 12 November 2019
London, 20 December 2019
What you will learn
This course will provide the skills and structure for delegates to be able to recognise opportunities to develop their network of contact points and new business prospects.
It will provide the skills set to approach new contacts and promote or sell their services using practical tools, models and examples of best practice.
Who should attend
This course will benefit those who wish to generate new and additional opportunities to develop their businesses, contacts and networks.
View full event details
- Analysing and exploring the key components for effective business development.
- Positioning yourself in the market and assessing your competitors.
- Becoming a trusted advisor, understanding what makes a client choose a provider, and identifying and developing your targets.
- Understand the importance of networking internally and externally to create new prospect opportunities.
- Reviewing time allocation and resources spent with a client or prospect against the return on investment.
- Developing a communications strategy and understanding the techniques for building a compelling online presence.
- Learning how to prepare for and conduct effective sales meetings.
- Developing the ability to question and understand the prospects’ needs through good questioning techniques.
- Structuring any presentation material to be informative, memorable and persuasive.
- Overcoming client resistance and objections to proposals or recommendations.
- Improve confidence in closing and commitment-gaining techniques.
- Creating a personal business development action plan.
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, London, Manchester
Tel: 0330 060 3303