Finance partnering 10 course pack
£199 + VAT
Online pack - 10 course collection
Changes and pressures on the economy have meant there is now much more of a relationship between finance and the operational part of the business. This has resulted in the development of the role of the business partner which requires a completely different skill set to those needed by a more traditional financial accountant.
What you will learn
This pack of 10 online courses will help develop the skills needed to be an effective finance business partner.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
This pack includes the courses:
- A leader's guide to mastering influence
- Adding value from finance
- Commercial skills for finance professionals
- Implementing strategy
- Negotiation mastery
- Producing and presenting financial information with impact
- Smarter thinking, smarter working
- Strategic performance measures
- The accountant as strategic influencer and adviser - the role of business partner
- The accounting input to the Strategic Plan
Tel: 0330 060 3303