Featured job: Tax Director / Senior Manager, Rutherford Cross
Rutherford Cross is currently looking to recruit a corporate tax focused Director or Senior Manager to join Henderson Loggie, due to the continued success of the tax team.
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross, specialists in finance recruitment
Location: Dundee or Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: £Excellent + route to Partner
Henderson Loggie can offer a competitive remuneration package to attract the best talent. This will include a market benchmarked basic salary, robust benefits package, bonus and relocation assistance if currently living outside Scotland.
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Interested in the role?
About the role
Henderson Loggie Chartered Accountants is a Top 15 Scottish firm with over 200 staff and Partners. With offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow, the firm has unique nationwide coverage in Scotland and prides itself on its commitment to advising local businesses whilst being able to offer advice nationally and internationally through its membership of the MHA network.
The role has a Scotland-wide remit, although much of work will be east of Scotland focused. As such the successful individual, can choose to have an office base in Dundee, Edinburgh or Aberdeen although it is expected that at least 2/3 days a week will be spent in the Dundee headquarters working closely with Partners and the wider tax team.
The firm’s client base includes very large private limited companies and fast growing businesses with international aspirations. As such this is a stimulating and challenging role which will involve working on interesting tax planning projects for business owners and the businesses themselves.
About the candidate
- Qualified accountant (ICAS/ICAEW/ACCA) and/or chartered tax advisor (ATT/CTA).
- Experience gained at Director or Senior Manager level in a large firm – Big 4, national Top 10 or large regional independent practice.
- Broad experience of advising large and SME corporate clients.
- Ambitious, personable and presentable.
- Ability to build effective relationships and win business through providing listening and providing pragmatic, commercial advice.
- Superior report writing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex principles to a non-tax audience (seminars/lecturing).
- Strong team player with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to progress and succeed.
- Future leader potential.
What you need to do now
To discuss in confidence please contact retained recruitment partner Sandra McKinnon on 0141 611 7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE ANY THIRD PARTY OR DIRECT APPLICATIONS WILL BE DIVERTED TO RUTHERFORD CROSS.