Featured job: Fund Accountant
Eden Scott’s client, a leading Investment Management service provider, is looking for a fund accountant to work from their central Glasgow office.
Recruiter: Eden Scott
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Sector: Investment Management
Contract type: Permanent
Interested in the role?
- Complete accounting working papers and financial statements and reports
- Prepare interim and annual reports so be delivered internally and externally
- Prepare audit packs to be sent to clients
- Implement regulatory changes in relation to al funds
- Deal with any ongoing issues
- Help with new projects and the improvement of existing processes
You will be currently working towards a CA qualification and have previous experience within a funds related environment – eg. fund accounting, fund reports productions.
You will have excellent communication skills and be a good team player. You will be looking for a company that will enable you to continue with your professional training whilst giving you exposure to very strong internal and external stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Mike Leeman on 0131 550 1131 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This featured job has been posted on behalf of Eden Scott, who are an accountancy and finance recruitment firm and recruit across a wide range of markets spanning executive, permanent, temporary and contract roles.