Featured job: Corporate Tax Manager, Rutherford Cross
Rutherford Cross is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager for Henderson Loggie, one of Scotland’s most dynamic and forward thinking accountancy firms.
Recruiter: Rutherford Cross, specialists in finance recruitment
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Sector: Accountancy Practice
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Interested in the role?
About the role
As a key member of the Dundee tax department, you will take responsibility for running a portion of the busy corporate tax portfolio consisting or over 550 companies. Beyond this you will also provide proactive advice to clients on implementing tax efficient structures, in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
Henderson Loggie one of Scotland’s most dynamic and forward thinking accountancy firms, is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager for their expanding headquarters in Dundee. As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop whilst working in a city going through a dramatic and exciting transformation.
Dundee is in the midst of a £1bn regeneration of its waterfront area, including the building of a new V&A Museum of Design, the first design museum to be built outside London. The V&A is part of a 30 year redevelopment plan stretching 8km along the River Tay. Located in the Vision Building in the heart of Dundee’s buzzing and thriving creative community, Henderson Loggie’s Dundee office is the firm’s largest - and the focal point for the strategic direction of the firm.
The buzz about Dundee right now is palpable. This is a great opportunity to join our successful and growing tax team in the firm’s Dundee HQ Alan Davis, Chairman & Head of Tax
- Managing a team of four individuals supporting the Senior Manager and Tax Partner
- Reviewing the work of junior member of the team, providing feedback on performance and coaching to improve team knowledge and promote efficiencies
- Managing the corporate tax compliance cycle, client WIP and any deadlines efficiently
- Identifying client tax planning opportunities from the CT compliance review
About the candidate
We are looking for a qualified (CTA or HMRC Tax Inspector but also CA/ACCA with relevant corporate tax experience) tax professional who alongside a relevant technical background can demonstrate the following experience/attributes:
- Experience of working on groups of companies
- Ability and knowledge in areas of international taxation
- Awareness/experience of R&D claims
- Awareness/experience of Capital Allowances claims
- Experience of working with HMRC on inquiries
- Competent knowledge of Alphatax and other software packages
What you need to do now
For further details or to receive a full Position Profile please contact retained Recruitment Advisor email@example.com or call Rutherford Cross on 0141 611 7770.
PLEASE NOTE ANY THIRD PARTY OR DIRECT APPLICATIONS WILL BE SENT TO RUTHERFORD CROSS FOR INCLUSION IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.