Management Accountant to FD - 9 Essential skills online pack
£175 + VAT
Online pack - 9 course collection
For the finance professional of today, times and perceptions have changed. Increasingly businesses are looking to finance to be more of a partner in their success and less of an overhead.
This change of perception has led to increasing opportunities for finance professionals within the business, away from the day to day processing of journals or budgets.
With this change of direction though has come a challenge as to whether we have the appropriate business and relationship skills and behaviours to meet the new role?
This programme of nine online courses seeks to develop those skills, providing the knowledge and a development structure that will enable you to meet the changing demands of the modern day finance professional.
It will also provide a useful reference tool for some statutory requirements such as the Bribery act, Companies Act and Corporate Governance.
What you will learn
On completion of this programme of nine courses you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to communicate effectively.
- Giving excellent presentations.
- The nature of management and leadership.
- Identifying and managing stakeholders.
- Key elements of effective project management.
- Making negotiations successful.
- How and who to influence within business.
- Bribery Act 2010.
- Directors duties under the Companies Act 2006.
- Corporate Governance.