Enterprise risk management
Price: £45 + VAT
Risk management has been talked about for many years but it has a history of inconsistent and misunderstood definitions. This has led to the development of new frameworks to allow all types of organisation to understand and better manage their risk environments.
What you will learn
- Appreciate the importance of having a standardised approach to risk management and the key differences to other approaches
- Understand the concepts underlying ERM
- Recognise ERM's three dimensional approach to risk management
- Appreciate that ERM focuses on both the total organisation as well as the smaller supporting units so presenting an enterprise wide perspective of risk.
Who should attend
CEOs, CFOs, managing directors, general managers, finance managers, management accountants and other finance professionals, business development managers, business planning managers, sales and marketing managers, business unit managers, management accountants, audit and risk managers, engineering and HR managers
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- What ERM is;
- Why ERM was developed; and
- How ERM works.
Tel: 0330 060 3303