Effective communication and influencing skills
Member price: £212.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £250 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be refunded after checkout.
Glasgow, 8 November 2016
Influence is the basis of communication skills. We are influencing all the time. In the modern environment where the 'push' approach of telling people what to do is no longer viable, it needs to be replaced by the 'pull' method of 'soft' influence - influencing people thoughtfully by communicating the merits of your messag
This course gives participants tools, strategies and confidence in how to influence and inspire others in the workplace, whether it's their team, their colleagues, their customers or any stakeholders.
This course is aimed at all individuals who wish to get their message across more effectively. Managers, leaders, sales-people and anyone who wants to be more persuasive and influential will benefit from this programme.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our Leadership and Management Development trainers are experienced practitioners who specialise in delivering interpersonal and management training for a host of organisations, including public sector, private practice and corporate organisations.
Many of our speakers are experienced executive coaches to senior executives and directors in some of the most well-known blue chip companies.
View full event details
- Build rapport with anyone and get anybody 'onside'
- Understand the nature of charisma and how to develop more of your own personal power
- Lead and inspire other people more effectively
- Understand why some people are more difficult to persuade and putting messages across in ways that will work for these people
- Recognise different personality types and know the key words that work with each
- Recognise other people's values and motivation and frame the message accordingly
- Use non-verbal language to support the spoken message
- Find win-win solutions that satisfy all parties
Tel: 0330 060 3303