Member price: £136 + VAT
Non-member price: £160 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Glasgow, 23 October 2017
Revenue Scotland And Tax Powers Act 2014
Enhance your awareness of the broad structure of the Act, the specific powers and obligations placed upon Revenue Scotland and the key differences between the management of devolved taxes in Scotland and the management of taxes under the care and management of HMRC.
The course is designed for lawyers and tax practitioners who will be interacting with Revenue Scotland and the operation of devolved taxes.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often taking their experience to very senior roles within practice and industry. Within our specialist group of presenters we have individuals who have progressed to partner level because of their technical expertise. Between them our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects, Vat. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers the areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- The purpose of the Act.
- The structure and functions laid upon Revenue Scotland.
- The rules regarding returns, assessments, and enquiries relating to devolved taxes.
- The scope of the General Anti Avoidance Rule and its differences from the UK General Anti Abuse Rule.
- The penalty regime applicable to devolved taxes.
- Options for challenge and settlement of Revenue Scotland decisions.
Tel: 0330 060 3303