Dealing with change
ONLINE FLASH SALE
Kick start your CPD for 2018
Buy this course from 27 February 2018 to 6 March 2018 for the reduced price of £10 + VAT - a discount of 70%
The discount will be automatically applied during the sale period
Change is inevitable. Disruptive technologies, globalisation, ever-increasing competition and uncertainties in the political and economic contexts all result in change upon change to the organisations in which we work.
It is quite natural to fear change and want to cling on to the security of the status quo - change can be difficult and stressful and it can cause us a lot of anxiety. But it doesn't need to be that way. Change can also bring opportunities of which we can take advantage: progress and growth on individual, organisational and societal levels all come from change. This course looks at positive responses to change so that the individual and the organisation can prosper through change and use it to their advantage.
What you will learn
- Understand the realities of change
- Recognise the different stages of the change process and the different ways people respond
- Choose their own most useful response to change
- Communicate clearly to all other people involved in the process
- Pre-empt and prepare for change
- Develop creative solutions and plan an effective strategy for dealing with change
- Deal with fears and limiting beliefs and manage the stresses and emotions that arise during periods of change.
Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone who knows that they have to lead their organisation or team through a time of significant change and who want to ensure both that the change process is handled effectively and that the potentially negative impacts on staff are kept to a minimum
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- The inevitability of change
- Different responses to change
- Taking advantage of the change
- Who do you need to be?
Tel: 0330 060 3303