Data protection update
Price: £45.00 plus VAT
This course provides a summary of recent enforcement action taken by the Information Commissioner’s Office together with details of two successful appeals against Monetary Penalty Notices. It also summarises the key proposals of the Draft EU Data Protection Regulation and explains how they will affect Data Controllers.
What you will learn
- understand the current trends in enforcement
- be able to describe the procedural elements of Monetary Penalty Notices
- be able to identify practical steps that they can take to mitigate risk and reduce the likelihood of a fine
- be familiar with the key points of the EU Draft Data Protection Regulation
- recognise the impact that this will have on your business and on your clients
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
Tel: 0330 060 3303