Creative leadership course
Member price: £229.50 + VAT
Non-member price: £270 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
Glasgow, 5 September 2017
Edinburgh, 10 October 2017
Edinburgh, 3 October 2018
Glasgow, 12 December 2018
If you want to transform the way you think, lead others and gain a greater depth in becoming an agile thinker, this course is for you.
The course focuses on creative ways of thinking about the present and the future, how your role can have a better impact within your organisation and how you can be more strategically agile within your industry.
Gain the advantage of being ahead of the game in critically thinking about solutions. The course will also draw on the expertise of how our psychology plays a part on how we lead and manage others and how we understand others in order to influence, motivate and lead them to success.
Attendees should have a minimum of three years relevant experience within a management or leadership role. It is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their creative thought processes and leadership skills, whether they work for large or small organisations.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
View full event details
- Know yourself first - Psychometric test to identify your own skills and qualities and understanding what's missing.
- Develop your skills as a creative leader and leverage your resources.
- The culture of your organisation, knowing your own people and implementing changes.
- The psychology of motivation.
- The difference between creativity and innovation.
- Strengthening your creativity skills.
- Unique ways of solving problems - one method will be to look at The Disney Strategy.
- Let's play with your problem - a group case study of how to find solutions to your relevant problems.
Tel: 0330 060 3303