Corporation tax refresher
Member price: £136 + VAT
Non-member price: £160 + VAT
Please note, the ICAS member discount will be applied after checkout.
2017 dates to be announced
At this course you will gain an update of the key aspects of how Corporation Tax works and further your awareness of recent corporation tax developments.
This course is intended for accountants and other professionals who need a detailed review and refresher relating to Corporation Tax.
The attendee list for this event is exclusively available to CAs.
To connect with other CAs in your community attending this event sign into icas.com
Full speaker list
All of our taxation presenters have worked in practice and often take their experience to very senior roles within practice and industry.
Within our specialist group of presenters, we have individuals who have progressed to partner level because of their technical expertise. Between them, our expert presenters can cover business, personal tax aspects, and VAT. They also specialise in key areas to ensure that the training covers the areas that our clients want.
View full event details
- General overview of corporation tax.
- Corporation tax rate changes.
- Planning: sole trader, partnership or company.
- Corporation tax self assessment and filing.
- Expenditure which is tax deductible or not.
- The corporation tax loan relationships rules.
- Goodwill and other intangible fixed assets.
- Capital allowances changes.
- Taxation of property and investment companies.
To be confirmed
Tel: 0330 060 3303